Discovery Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A Digital Compass Start From Our Site - Compasses

Discovery Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A Digital Compass Start From Our Site

Discovery Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A Digital Compass Start From Our Site Specification & Features Product Name: Bell Automotive ...

Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A Digital Compass

Discovery Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A Digital Compass Start From Our Site

Specification & Features

  • Product Name: Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A Digital Compass
  • Brand: Bell Automotive
  • Model: 22-1-29008-8A

  • Day and night operational with display light feature
  • Displays direction as 1 of 8 cardinal points
  • Auto shut-off battery saving feature
  • Mounts with hook and loop tape (included)
  • Accurate directional data

Bell Automotive's Digital Compass is easy to install on your existing rear view mirror. Day and night operational with display light feature. Displays direction as 1 of 8 cardinal points (N NE E SE S SW W NW) with an auto shutoff battery saving feature. Mounts with hook and loop tape (included).

Comments List

  • Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A Digital Compass Reviews:

    Very pleasant, consistent with the model, hyper satisfied with the product. Nice to put on in summer, discrete. However the delivery is quite long for me. pretty satisfied with it despite that on the photo there were no sequins but not important, nice headband for the winterVery pretty headband, Like a lot of my little sister, even if the color received was not the one expected. Thank you very much. I am very satisfied, the package and well received, very good state! Just a pearl it is to remove but it is not serious Because its can re ☺️Headband very nice but too expensive for what it is! After barely an hour of port, two feathers of the same strap have fallen. I tried to fix as I have the time (because obviously, I was no longer in me), but I still ended up losing one permanently. The strips drooping with feathers are also shorter than I expected, they did not arrive at all in the neck as well as on the dummy, and but just under the ear (when you wear the headband on the forehead and I have a little skull).
  • Cheap Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A Digital Compass:

    It would be necessary to specify the size in the description ; it has not bothered me because I have a square, but it could upset future clients who have hair longer than me. It remains cute, can be worn in several ways and can be adjusted according to the size of the head, but too fragile and too expensive! Very nice but a bit small for a head 'adult', therefore, put it rather on the front and higher on the back of the head with a few meches ratings interleaved ds the elastic-it can be hard for a hair low due to the length of the elastic... Very happy with my purchase, it is of the quality the plastic is thick and the clasp is so strong. I recommend itreport quality perfect price for this product to use daily. Allows you to brush your hair very efficiently. beautiful header that conforms to the photo but for the purpose I wanted this to be inadequate. too tight, difficult to put in place and tears off the hair when we remove it. I've found another use, perfect on a collar and to hold a scarf, how tie pin. Delivery more than 2 weeks! It arrived too late for me...
  • Cheap Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A:

    I had to wear it to a bachelorette party girls and suddenly I have no utiliséSinon the product appears to be consistent with the photo.. the product tt was consistent with the photo. The product is really very cute, it would be almost true. I love!!!!! Tiara sublime very good product not too big and not too quiet, ideal for raising hair-simple or sophisticated. Unfortunately his big least rest the delivery time is really very long, but if you have the time to wait you will be delighted with this purchase. unusual solid enough for the price, I'm satisfied. goes very well with my hair rousVery nice comb, quality and not expensive. Received quickly and well packaged. Product consistent with the picture. What more can one ask? I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it. pretty but too heavy we didnt have meter its not tennais not on the head but nice anywayThen at the top I am thrilled with my choice even more beautiful in real I highly recommend thank you so much!!! Headband very pretty, I wear it in the evening it changes. Meets my expectations and same as the photo. Good quality. Delivered today (a little in advance), packaging very protective. Long enough for my mid-length hair purposes. Easy to stitch in a small bun and slip into hair. Pearls and jade are the most beautiful effect.
  • Best Buy Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A:

    Very nice work, I strongly recommend it! here is who is going to complete the costume I made for my little girl wait to see it with and of his head. Very nice, hangs well on the hair (unlike others), it is not too light but well dressed hair if you are the princess of the night! I received the little jewel head super cute :) ! price-super affordable 4 euros lol.. only bémole a small bead that is broken after you have received it when I began, but I was able to reattach it at the same time I had dropped enough strong.. voili voilou ^^I simply love this emissions tete! It holds well on the hair, and according to the photo, and for my part I received it in perfect conditionVery nice, very worth it!!! A few stones have come loose very quickly, even before I wore it. But I have found a few stones complementary in the packaging and I re-stuck without any problems. Very nice headband that matches the expectation and is comfortable. Only downside: a few beads come off but are easily recollables. I was afraid that it would look a little ocd! but not at all! for the price frankly it's great! just a small tip : a bead is dropped, but it is not seen at all and in addition I had worn plenty of times! It was the same thing as on the picture. This is a nice clip for a wedding hairstyle. Very beautiful embroidery..
  • On Sale Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A:

    . Product received on time the jewelry is very beautiful, identical to the photo I am very satisfied small price for a maxi, I recommendDelivery delay is respected, the product is true to picture :) Only downside a small jewel is removed at the level of the ears with a bit of strong glue "all-glue" (a word play rotten) apart from that I recommend it! received in a week, the comb is of very good quality and shines well! I am delighted to achatil is well packaged and protected. the storage box is super handy and well-made. I will take also this comb for my wedding. I recommend this purchase highly! Simply beautiful. It keeps beautifully in the hair. My dressing table to much loved and to find the super to be inserted in a bun wedding. I had a lot of congratulations! I am delighted with my purchase, this model is of good quality, very stylish, the clamping head is iron the pink is pretty, small items of decoration are well laid out, and the end of veil of satin in excess of 10 cm, for my part, I folded and stitched to make a loop, it is very elegant for a ceremony that night...
  • Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A Reviews:

    and the price is very interesting, I received it timely, thank you.. A headband with finesse with these flowers golden slightly pinkish, But a little too tight once fitted. Force tinker to relax the elastic band. Otherwise a nice enclosure for a very affordable price that should be handled with care to avoid breakage! the clip is impressive this is a very nice effect in the hair I'm going to put it for a wedding I recommend this product without hesitationVery good quality of work. Has nothing to envy to some that are found in the specialty shops. Excellent purchase, fast shipping, and conditionnage satisfactory. really nice accessoir however I still have not succeeded as in the photo must be wearing it's hair if not his grave pity that there was no explanation for itVery nice, pity that it is much too small for an adult head normal (I'm 57), so when l. tries it breaks immediately. I've returned there more than two weeks and still not replaced or refunded, I replied that it never happened. Very disappointed. I ordered this item for my wedding, it is very nice and gives a very good rendering on the photos! It is even more beautiful than another tiara that I had ordered the more expensive on another site. Really I recommend this article, it is simple and elegant. Only small problem, it is necessary that your hairdresser will think well fix it so that it fits correctly (the fasteners are not optimal). report quality price very well I think am going to recommend it to other colors or all the colors goes with everythingThis comb is really beautiful.
  • Best Buy Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A Digital Compass:

    I had the fear that it is of very poor quality but it is very well. Consistent with the photo and even more beautiful in real life. I recommend it without hesitation, the bride-to-be will be filled.. Even more beautiful in real. Vendor very very nice. The size and it can be great, but on a bun bat, or a banana this is perfectThe articme received is in total conformity with the photo. It is simply pretty, easy to wear for any occasion. I recommend this one. A lot of caution in the shipment of the product which is in line with my attentesLivré in a box with bubble wrap and a small bag in satin, giving it a stamp additionalreceived in the time the rubber band of great taillebelle couleurbonne quality and I advice to adultecomme the photoI can't give an opinion on the product because I never received it. a little disappointed because I had taken the product for a wedding...

COMMENTS

Name

Antique Brass Pocket,1,Aumo-mate,1,Auto Accessory,15,Auto Part,1,Automotive,6,Automotive Parts and Accessories,18,Bell Automotive,4,Bell Automotive 22-1-02110-8,1,Bell Automotive 22-1-24006-8,1,Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A,1,Car digital compass,1,COMPASS/THERMOMETER,1,Consumer Electronics,1,Custom Accessories,3,Custom Accessories 11159,1,Custom Accessories 25212,1,EFORCAR,2,Eforcar 1PCS,1,EFORCAR R 1,1,Electronics,1,HR 10310601,1,HR Imotion,1,Hypersonic,3,Hypersonic Blue Led,1,Hypersonic Full View,2,jack shop,1,Lighted Compass,1,Misc Other,1,Optronics,1,Optronics CP-100,1,Outdoor Recreation Product,2,Pivoting Sea Marine,1,Qunqi,1,Qunqi DC12V,1,Roughneck,1,Roughneck Digital Oil,1,Single Detail Page Misc,1,Sporting Goods,1,Sports,1,Stanley London,1,United Pacific,1,Victor,1,VICTOR PRODUCTS INC,1,Vintage Chrome Deluxe,1,Watch,1,
ltr
item
Compasses: Discovery Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A Digital Compass Start From Our Site
Discovery Bell Automotive 22-1-29008-8A Digital Compass Start From Our Site
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41j20J7dqJL.jpg
Compasses
https://lookingcompassesonline.blogspot.com/2017/01/B004NJNKFG-Bell-Automotive-22-1-29008-8A-Digital-Compass.html
https://lookingcompassesonline.blogspot.com/
http://lookingcompassesonline.blogspot.com/
http://lookingcompassesonline.blogspot.com/2017/01/B004NJNKFG-Bell-Automotive-22-1-29008-8A-Digital-Compass.html
true
4599797697448697006
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy